For YOUR safety... Get a Brake Service
A Brake Service is obviously needed when your vehicle doesn't stop as fast as it used to.. However there are less noticeable warning signs that you should watch for to maintain your safety when travelling on the road.
If you notice the following warning signs - it's time to test your brakes.
- Your brake pedal feels hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal feels low
- During braking your vehicle loses grip
- Your vehicle veers to the left or right when braking
- You notice stuttering in your steering wheel when you brake
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If your car displays these symptoms, contact us at Service Plus Auto Care as soon as possible.
Brakes are a critical safety factor in all vehicles; forgetting their regular service is downright dangerous. Your brakes systems should be checked over at every service and by an expert mechanic with the right qualifications.
At Service Plus Auto Care we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with every car service that we perform, and advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the correct repairs or service. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Service Plus Auto Care today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with any car service!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm