Fuel Injection System Services
The fuel injection system brings the fuel to the engine. This system atomises and combusts the fuel. When this system breaks down you can experience loss of fuel efficiency or a flooding of the engine. To prevent these things from happening to the family car or a fleet of business vehicles, make an appointment with the team at Service Plus Auto Care in Victoria Point today!
Why Work With Us
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we promise top quality work and back up all of our services with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee. This means that you get the attention you deserve with the guarantee you can trust.
- Excellent Mechanics: Our team of mechanics are kept up to date on the latest services, parts and diagnostic equipment thanks to the Repco ongoing training seminars and service bulletins.
- Local Service: We care about our neighbourhood and make a point to bring you the best service at the best price.
Fuel Injection System Services Include:
- Timing Correction on Fuel Injectors
- Fuel Injection High Pressure Cleaning
- Fuel Pump Replacement
- Piston Repair
- Cylinder Head Replacement
- Fuel Rail Replacement
- Engine Control Unit Repair
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement
- Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement
Fuel Injection System: Common Symptoms and Causes
If you begin to notice that your vehicle is not operating as efficiently as usual it may be an issue with the fuel injection system. To help diagnose the issue, check out some of these common symptoms and causes of fuel injection system failure.
- Loss of Fuel Efficiency: Clogging in the pistons or fuel injector.
- Loss of Fuel Efficiency: Loss of pressure because of a crack in the fuel pump.
- Loss of Fuel Efficiency: The oxygen sensor is broken and there is not a good mix of air and fuel in the system.
- Scuffing Around the Pistons: Loss of sequential firing resulting in misfires.
- Flooding of the Engine: Fuel is not properly atomised and too much is sent into the engine.
Make an appointment with Service Plus Auto Care for fuel injection service today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm