Wheel Alignment Services
If you are driving on a perfectly straight road and you take your hands off the wheel, the car should continue in a straight line. If, however, the vehicle pulls to one side, you may have wheel alignment issues. These issues can cause a hazard while driving and can cause uneven wear and tear on your tyres. To fix wheel alignment issues, bring your car into the mechanics at Service Plus Auto Care in Brisbane!
Why Choose Us
- Peace of Mind: The work we perform is backed with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee as we are a Repco Authorised Service Centre.
- Great Mechanics: The mechanics at Service Plus Auto Care are kept up to date on all of the latest parts and services with ongoing training seminars and service bulletins thanks to Repco.
- Great Value: Our connection to local vendors in Victoria Point paired with our access to the Repco spare parts network helps us to give you the best service at the best price in Brisbane.
What is Wheel Alignment Service
The process of aligning the wheels is often done when you have new tyres put on your vehicle. This can also be performed if you notice a pulling to one side or that you see uneven wear on your tyres. The process of aligning the wheels involves the mechanics looking at how parallel the wheels are.
Wheel alignment service is performed with the help of:
- Lasers help to measure the distance between the tyres.
- The vehicle is lifted onto a bearing plate so that the mechanics can easily get to the underbody.
- Tie rod ends are adjusted to adjust the position of the wheel.
- Tyres are measured to see if there is even wear and tear.
Why Get Wheel Alignment Service
The alignment of the tyres should be performed every six months and every time you get new tyres put on your vehicle. This helps ensure that you are driving correctly which helps with optimal vehicle performance. If the angle of the tyres is off it can throw off your entire suspension.
Make an appointment today to get your wheels aligned at Service Plus Auto Care!